The project forms the second phase of the Zhuhai International Convention Centre, providing an additional new convention space, supported by office and retail components totaling 273,000 sqm.
The new convention component extends the public space around the Urban Ribbon using a series of elevated terraces that form a number of layered courtyards and informal gardens, serving both public and convention facilities. Grand landscaped staircases link the terraces to an elevated plaza with views to the waterfront while creating covered connections between both the differing phases of the facility and between the city and the waterfront.
10 DESIGN was the masterplanner, the lead design architect and the interior and landscape designers and of the project.
- S.ARCH 2018 Design Awards
- Commercial - Honourable Mention
- REARD Real Estate Star Design Award 2017
- Best Commercial Architecture - Gold Award
- 2017 Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets: Commercial Future Project - Finalist
Credit: 10 DESIGN