Egis is involved in biodiversity both within the scope of projects and site rehabilitation operations.
Its main services are:
- Fauna and flora diagnostics and evaluation
- Regulatory procedures handbook
- Project management for ecological engineering construction projects
- Assessment (environmental evaluations) and ecological monitoring
- Bringing a positive approach to biodiversity: quantitative and qualitative assessment of the impact of a project and proposal for a strategy for conservation and increasing biodiversity, particularly in urban areas.