A message from HRD
"Egis offers you vast scope for growth and development, it’s the possibility to embark on a passionate journey [...]"
Join us
"If you want to give meaning to your work, participate in large development projects, give your career international momentum [...]"

Egis's shareholding model is unique in the engineering and construction sector: 75% of the company's capital is held by the Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% owned by partner managers and employees.

The sale of a stake in the company to the "Partenaires" (senior managers) and to all French employees of the Group took place in the first half of 2011 through an worker's mutual fund (Fonds Commun de Placement d'Entreprise - FCPE).

A first in the engineering sector, this model allies the Caisse des Dépôts, a financial institution with a long-term view and a strong interest in our business sectors, with a group of shareholders consisting of employees and managers committed to the success of their Group.

This new capital structure is a formidable motivating factor, generating momentum inside the company and reinforcing our credibility with Egis's customers and partners.

« A large number of employees took up the offer of shares in the Group. This is a key development in our history. They have demonstrated their commitment and motivation, their belief in Egis's future and willingness to be part of the Group's development. This shareholding structure constitutes a major advantage for our future together.

© Mathias Ridde »Nicolas Jachiet, CEO of Egis