4-star GuestHouse and Emergency Medical Center in Lagos, Nigeria
Construction of a luxury guesthouse (4-star hotel) and an emergency medical center for the Total Oil Company.
Two types of accommodations are included in the project (total capacity: 100 units):
- "Standard" 30m² rooms which can be linked together to create a larger unit for families,
- "VIP" rooms, each with a floor area of 60m², of which there are ten in all.
The building program also includes:
- a conference center,
- a health club, outdoor swimming pool outdoor sports fields and a solarium,
- two restaurants and a central kitchen (capacity: 1000 meals/.day), bar and terrace,
- offices and back of house areas,
- 350 parking places,
- an emergency medical center with 2 operating blocks.
Egis carried out architectural and engineering design and supervision services, all building trades, including interior decorating.
© Polypix Cyril Hennequin