As a large, multinational engineering firm, we can quickly mobilise highly skilled technical teams worldwide with precisely the right expertise and experience for your needs.
Multidisciplinary, technical teams.
We pull together a wide range of experts from multiple sectors across our Group, from digital engineering specialists to acoustic consultants, economists and sustainable policy experts. Having tackled your challenges in the past, they’ll propose the most reliable and effective solutions.
Local experience, across the globe.
We have specialist architecture, design and engineering practices in over 100 countries on all continents, which means we have a deep understanding of context and specificity in your region. For example:
- 10 Design is an architecture and masterplanning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen, and Singapore. The practice designs everything from sustainable buildings to smart cities. It has won over 80 international awards and major design competitions.
- Galson Sciences specialises in technical studies and strategic evaluations for radioactive waste management and disposal for nuclear programmes and organisations across the globe.
Creating a sustainable future.
We are global leaders in eco-design and net-zero services. We can engineer sustainable infrastructure to minimise or mitigate its environmental impact. Sustainability also means optimising projects for their entire lifetime to guarantee long-term functionality.
- Elioth by Egis is a driving force in sustainable construction, a multidisciplinary team of engineers, architects, designers and data scientists working on low carbon designs
- Cycle Up helps with the reuse of construction materials to cut landfill waste
- Seaboost and Landboost use 3D printing to create shelters for plants and animals
- Teamber explores new frontiers in building with wood. We also operate several materials and environmental testing laboratories.