This document describes the Egis Group's general data protection policy.
All transactions on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
The Egis Group, as the controller, respects the following principles:
- your personal data are only used for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes related to our various professions,
- only the personal data that is useful to us are collected,
- we do not store your personal data beyond the time required for the transactions for which they were collected, or those prescribed by the regulations,
- we communicate your personal data only to intermediaries, Egis Group companies, partners, service providers or authorized professional bodies that need it in the course of our activities,
- we inform you, in a clear and transparent way, in particular about the purpose of use of your personal data, the optional or mandatory nature of your answers in the forms and your data protection rights.
Who collects your personal data (identity of the data controller)?
Unless otherwise stipulated, the data controller is specified in the form for Personal Data gathering.
Personal data gathering
The concept of "Personal Data" means any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him.
When one of the Egis Group companies collects your personal data, this collection is carried out in a fair and transparent manner thanks to the presence of information or reference to this Policy.
Each form will specify the personal data that may be collected and processed by one of the Egis Group companies for the purposes stated.
Personal data may be collected without this list being exhaustive:
> Via forms published on the websites of Egis Group companies:
- subscription to our newsletters,
- registration to our press releases,
- send mail via our contact forms,
- comment form on the Blog,
- CV information via the recruitment form,
> Via the collection of personal data during the establishment of a contract or service, or during its execution and management of associated services, customer satisfaction survey, etc.
Whatever the support of the collection, the compulsory nature of the answers is indicated in the forms. If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain services or features. Other information is intended to know you better and is therefore optional.
When collecting personal data, you will be solely responsible for the legal consequences that result from any misrepresentation or omissions on your part.
Using your data
Your personal data are only used for the purposes specified on the input forms.
The Egis Group undertakes to process only personal data which are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected for.
Egis Group companies are legally obliged to verify that your personal data are accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated. We may ask you to check it or to complete your file.
Recipients and Subcontracting
Your personal data will only be communicated to authorized Egis Group personnel.
The Egis Group may use subcontractors (any company or legal entity who process personal data following the Data Controller directives) for the processing of all or part of the personal data to the extent necessary to the fulfillment of their services.
The Egis Group undertakes not to sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
The Egis Group may be required to transmit your personal data without your prior consent in order to comply with a legal requirement, regulatory or request for the provision of personal data by an authorized third party.