10 DESIGN was the masterplanner and lead design architect for the Contemporary District of Al Seef (phase 1 & 4), leading the project from concept design all the way through to construction supervision.
The contemporary area spans around 670m of the Dubai Creek waterfront with retail, F&B, hospitality, marina amenities and parking covering over a total of 85,000m2.
10 DESIGN’s scheme has broken down the retail and F&B amenities into a series of standalone pavilions fronting along the shores of Dubai Creek. The pavilions fully open out onto the promenade, blurring the distinction between internal and external spaces, providing the canvas for exciting, active, and bustling retail and hospitality concepts.
To complete a holistic lifestyle offer, Al Seef accommodates 2 hotels by Jumeirah: a 150-key Zabeel House Mini and a 200-key Zabeel House.
- 2018 Architecture Podium Awards: Mixed Use (Built) - First Prize
- 2018 identity DESIGN AWARDS: Editor’s Choice - Winner
- 2018 Architecture Master Prize: Commercial Architecture - Winner
Mixed Use Architecture - Winner
- 2018 A&D Trophy Awards: Best International Architecture Award
- 2018 Middle East Architects Awards: Leisure & Hospitality Project of the Year
Credit: 10 DESIGN - Photography by Gerry O'Leary & Lanel Janse van Vuuren