- Egis rewarded by ESRI (Environmental systems research institute) for its expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS): Martine Jauroyon, Director of Transformation, Professions and CSR at Egis, received the Special Achievement GIS 2020 award.
- 2020 Ecological Engineering Prize: the Conservatoire des Espaces Naturels de Savoie and Egis received the Special "Wetlands" Prize for the water and agro-environmental restoration project of the Chautagne marshland.
- The Construction and Fit-Out Award of the French National Engineering Awards was awarded to Egis for its occupied-site refurbishment of the Lycée Bréquigny in Rennes on behalf of the Région Bretagne and SemBreizh with Legendre Construction, Anthracite architecture, Mana, BEGC, JD Euroconfort, Spie, Acoustb.
- ESRI User 2020 awarded :
> the new National Urban Renewal Programme of Angers for the implementation of an innovative supervision system based on geographic information system (GIS).
> the logistics and industrial complex under the city of Monaco for the implementation of advanced processes for BIM-GIS integration.
- Construction Awards 2020:
> The Jury Award and the Office Buildings Renovation Award were awarded to the increased height project of the Place Hoche in Rennes for Norac Foods, with Maurer Architecture and Fer Met Alu.
> The Innovation Award was awarded to the Evidence N8B project in Saint-Ouen, in the "Technical solution - equipment, tools" category. This trophy rewards the work of Energie IP, Nexity, Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France, Ubiant and Egis.
> The construction trophy in the Institutional Receiving Public (PRA) category was won by the Lycée René Cassin in Montfort-sur-Meu.
- Egis received the 2020 Private Sector Innovation Award for its virtual reality training programme, developed as part of the A 63 motorway operation in France, with the support of the Concessionaire Atlandes and in collaboration with Immersive Factory.
- The city of Lviv in Ukraine won the EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) Gold Sustainability Award for best environmental and social practices. Egis is providing technical assistance for 7 of the 8 municipal projects that contributed to winning this award.
Geste d'or award 2020 in the "Engineering" category for the renovation of the Center Pompidou's caterpillar escalator in Paris.
Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) International Award in the "International project of the year 2020" category for the Doha Metro in Qatar.
DNA Paris Design Awards, in the category "Architecture, commercial and offices" for Al Seef Dubai project.