- Hinkley Point project, England: Egis and its partners won an award at the 2019 BuildingSmart Awards. The ICOS consortium (Egis, Tractebel and Setec), the BYLOR consortium (Bouygues TP and Laing O' Rourke) and the EDVANCE group (EDF) have picked up prizes in the "Construction" category. This award recognise the outstanding work they have undertaken together using the openBIM approach.
- Les Lavandes roundabout in Marignane : Egis, as design & build programme manager, together with its partners Bouygues Travaux publics France region, Colas and EGCEM, have received the 2019 BIM d’Argent in the infrastructure category for the BIM process that they implemented on this project.
- Cycle Up, a company created by Egis and Icade, was awarded the 2019 Innovation Trophy by the ADI (Association of Real Estate Directors). Cycle Up is a platform specialising in the reuse of construction materials.
- The Palestinian Museum won the 2019 Aga Khan Award for Architecture. Projacs, an Egis company, provided project management services.
- The Award for "Excellence in infrastructure" in the rail and metro sector was bestowed on Egis at the Rail Analysis Innovation & Excellence Summit 2019 in Delhi, India.
- The Félix-Houphouët-Boigny International Airport in Côte d’Ivoire was awarded in the category "Most improved" for the African continent at the ASQ (Airport Service Quality) Awards.
- Egis receives two Global Light Rail Awards in the category "Project of the Year over €50m": the Luxembourg LRT topped the category, while the Nice LRT received the "highly commended" accolade.
- Abidjan Airport won for the second time the Routes Africa Marketing Award 2018 for the "Under 4 million passengers" airports category. Egis is shareholder and reference partner of this airport.
- The development project of the left bank quays' in Rouen won the "Grand Prix national du Paysage 2018" and was awarded at the "Défis Urbains".
- Egis Traffic Management Solutions was announced as one of two finalists for the traffic management industry innovation award at the annual Traffic Management Association Australia conference (April 2018) for its audible warning system (AWS) for its traffic drop deck trucks.
- The "Hôtel logistique urbain de Chapelle International" in Paris is laureate of a 2018 MIPIM AWARDS in the category "best industrial and logistics complex".