At this particularly special congress, over 150 customers and partners joined us on our stand for a dedicated 50th anniversary drinks reception.
The event was very successful with attendance at our stand reaching record numbers this year and an impressive set of presentations and sessions led by our directors, consultants and engineers at the event’s conference on:
- the role of the Central and Eastern Europe in the future ATM Network (moderated by Mike Shorthose);
- benefits of Human Factors in the introduction of COTS systems (presented by Simone Rozzi);
- achieving genuine FAB participation in SESAR projects (moderated by James Hanson);
- cyber-threats (presented by Matt Shreeve);
- cost-efficiency and productivity improvements of ATM (presented by Fiona Ribbons);
- remote virtual tower and the Digital Age (moderated by Claire Blejean).