Webinar 1 – The new possible: Building a better future for aviation.
Whilst the industry has adapted to deal with the impact of previous crises, it’s clear that the magnitude of the impacts on aviation presented by COVID-19 are far greater than any downturns ever experienced. As the industry regains momentum and our focus shifts to recovery, what are the most pressing priorities for action? What will aviation look like in a post pandemic world? And how will we build a better future for aviation?
In this webinar we present the results of the cross-industry survey, then our expert panel share their experiences, perspectives and plans for the future.
- Chair: Alan Corner, Strategy & Growth Director, Egis
- Co-chair: Claire Davies, CEO, Egis Aviation UK
- Simon Hocquard, Director General, CANSO
- Olivier Jankovec, Director General, ACI Europe
- Catalin Radu, Deputy Director for Aviation Safety, ICAO
- Rafael Schvartzman, RVP for Europe, IATA
Webinar 2 – The new possible: Building a better future for airports.
In the second webinar of the series we discuss what a post pandemic world will look like for airports. What are the recovery and renewal priorities right now? How will the industry change and what’s going to drive it? Can we use this disruption to make faster progress?
Our panel of airport CEO’s, and ACI discuss the challenges ahead:
- Jacques Khoriaty, Global Partnerships & Development Director – Aviation, Egis
- Nick Boud, Director Airport Consultancy, Egis
- Jost Lammers, President, ACI Europe
- Satyaki Raghunath, Chief Strategy & Development Officer, Bengaluru International Airport Limited (BIAL)
- Sheikh Aimen Al Hosni, CEO, Oman Airport
- Muhammad Awaluddin, President Director, PT Angkasa Pura II
Webinar 3 – The new possible: Building a better future for ATM.
In the third webinar of the series, hosted by CANSO, we take a deeper dive into what a post pandemic world will look like for ATM. As the industry regains momentum and our focus shifts to recovery and renewal, what are the most pressing priorities for action? How will the industry change and what’s going to drive it? Are partnerships the answer to faster innovation and achieving better contingency and resilience?
Moderated by Simon Hocquard, Director-General, CANSO and Adam Parkinson, Senior Director Consultancy Aviation, Egis. Panellists:
- Niclas Gustavsson, Vice President Business Development & Governmental affairs, SAAB Digital Air Traffic Solutions AB
- Alex Bristol, CEO, skyguide
- Capt. Gilbert M. Kibe, Director-General, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA)
- Abdulaziz Alzaid, COO, Saudi Air Navigation Services (SANS)
Read our write up of the discussions that took place, or view the webinar recordings.