The Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) has welcomed engineering consultants and infrastructure operators Egis as a commercial Partner of the AOC and the Australian Olympic Team through to 2026.
With fifteen months to go to the excitement of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, this new partnership reflects the strength of the Olympic movement in Australia.
AOC Chief Executive Officer Matt Carroll says the contribution of Egis and the AOC’s family of sponsors will help bring Olympic dreams to life.
The Egis sponsorship will assist Australian Team competing in the following Games:
- 2023 Australian Pacific Games Team (Solomon Islands)
- 2024 Australian Winter Olympic Youth Team (Gangwon 2024)
- 2024 Australian Olympic Team (Paris 2024)
- 2026 Australian Olympic Team (Milan-Cortina 2026)
- 2026 Australian Olympic Youth Team (Senegal 2026)
Mr Carroll added that the Partnership will also assist the AOC undertake its signature community programs including Olympics Unleashed and Olympic Change Maker.
Egis Group CEO Laurent Germain says the Partnership with the AOC and the Australian Olympic Team is a perfect fit for the company.