Egis has been awarded a place on Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Transport Technology (RM6009) and Management Consultancy Three (RM6187) frameworks, successfully bidding for a total of 10 Lots. The frameworks will provide UK clients with a direct procurement route to access a wealth of Egis’ transport and infrastructure services and expertise.
CCS is an Executive Agency of the UK Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
Under the frameworks clients such as central and local government bodies across rail, aviation, road and marine sectors will be able to access Egis, and its subsidiary Collaborative Project Management Services (CPMS) full range of transport and infrastructure services from consultancy through to design, engineering, sustainable transport technologies and infrastructure management.
Claire Davies, Managing Director of Egis in UK, said:
“The frameworks are a fantastic route for our new and existing clients to procure a wide range of our services and expertise with efficiency and simplicity. Our place on the frameworks, and our end-to-end focus on infrastructure, means Egis is well placed to support the UK’s upcoming groundbreaking projects and help strengthen and grow the UK transport economy.”
Mat Baine, Chief Executive Officer of CPMS added:
“CPMS has been supporting rail clients in the UK for several years now and we are thrilled to be able to continue to do so as part of the Egis Group. These frameworks are crucial to improving rail and urban transit connections throughout the country and to helping support UK businesses and local supply chains.”
What clients can access:
Through Transport Technology and Associated Services Framework (RM6099) – Lots 1-7, clients can access a wide range of Egis’ transport technologies and services for the aviation, road, rail and marine sectors, including: transport engineering and design services, intelligent transport systems, pedestrian management and control, signage and lighting, data services and sustainable technologies.
Through Management Consultancy Framework Three (RM6187) – Lots 1, 3, 8, clients across all sectors of transport, towns and cities, will be able to access Egis, and its UK rail subsidiary CPMS, specialist advice services. Egis and CPMS can help clients with: business case development, digital, technology and cyber, forecasting and planning, complex programme and project management, risk, compliance and/or opportunity management and transformation management, to name a few.
In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn - supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Additional notes on frameworks
Egis has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) RM6099 - Transport Technology and Associated Services Framework agreement, on the following Lots:
- Lot 1: Transport Professional Services, for professional services and consultancy and project management for Transport related Good/Services solutions, including feasibility study and design services, and transport modelling.
- Lot 2: Transport and Pedestrian Control, for the provision of a range of goods and services, which may include but are not limited to cameras, parking control and signal sensor products and overarching transport technology products.
- Lot 3: Transport Signage and Lighting, providing engineering and design for message signs, exterior lighting i.e. street lighting and ancillary road equipment.
- Lot 4: Transport Data Services, based around GIS & SMART technologies, data management and back-up systems.
- Lot 5: Sustainable Transport Technologies, to supply engineering and design of sustainable transport infrastructure and environmental monitoring systems.
- Lot 6: Major Transport Solutions incorporating all services under Lots 1-5 in one major project.
- Lot 7: Catalogue for Buyers to order using a Direct Award Procedure.
Egis and his subsidiary Collaborative Project Management Services Ltd (CPMS), have been named as suppliers on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) RM6187 Management Consultancy Framework Three (MCF3). CPMS have been named on Lots 1, 3, 8 and Egis on Lot 8.
- Lot 1 – Business.
- Lot 3 – Complex and Transformation: provision of objective advice on complex programmes or portfolios of work which may be multi-disciplinary and/or transformational. This may include identification of options with recommendations, as well as implementation and delivery.
- Lot 8 – Infrastructure including Transport: provision of objective specialist advice on areas related to infrastructure and/or transport. This may include identification of options with recommendations.