For more than 25 years, Top Employers Institute has been the global certification authority that recognises excellence in People Practices. Being certified as a Top Employer showcases an organisation’s dedication to a better world of work, and exhibits this through excellent HR policies and people practices.
As a unique and independent observer, the institute draws on the results of a survey comprising nearly 400 questions on around 20 topics including Work environment, Learning and Skill Development, Wellbeing in the Workplace, and Diversity & Inclusion. Egis received specific recognition for its recruitment methods and care taken in onboarding its new talent, for its employees’ working conditions, for its corporate values and rules regarding ethics and integrity, and for its corporate responsibility undertakings and actions.
Several distinctive initiatives were implemented by Egis in 2022, thereby contributing to the award of the Top Employer label:
- Systematically inclusion of the People aspect in Egis’ organisational transformations
- Care taken in the onboarding of new talent in a company experiencing exceptional growth (+19%)
- An employee barometer in a context of transformation to monitor their understanding, buy-in and contribution to the Group’s strategy
- A new set of managerial behaviour guidelines to place emphasis on the new behaviours expected in these circumstances
- A continuous performance management process to support dialogue between each employee and their manager all year round.