In order to address the impacts of climate change on our projects and on the infrastructures managed by Egis, the Climate Change Adaptation team has launched the development of a new tool.
The objective is clear: to accelerate the strengthening of the resilience of territories and infrastructures. It is a solution for assessing the vulnerability of infrastructures and territories to climate change and for building adaptation strategies. The Banque des Territoires is supporting its development.
- In concrete terms, the tool is a digital environment, including the following functionalities:
- Full vulnerability diagnosis and flash (simplified) approach,
- Technical and operational support for the implementation of adaptation plans,
- Capitalisation of business and climate data,
- Prediction of impact models by machine-learning,
- Raising awareness among managers and stakeholders,
- Dashboard of customisable results,
- Production of specific climate indicators,
It is intended for designers, managers, planners, urban planners who will be able to benefit from the tool's various interfaces to better understand and act on climate change resilience.
Interested? Be patient, Its deployment will begin in the first half of 2023.