Egis continues to develop innovative solutions in collaboration with digital research actors and renews its participation to the 2023 edition of BIM World!
Through our plenary and technical presentations and demonstrations on our stand, come and discover Egis' vision and use of digital twin and BIM/GIS in the projects we carry out in all construction sectors.
Meet our teams on stand E38.
The program of our interventions:
Wednesday April 5th
- 11:45 - Grand Port Maritime de Bordeaux - Digital twins of the river: Accelerating territorial resilience to climate change
Speakers: Fabrice Klein, Innovation Officer, Grand Port de Bordeaux / Vincent Lalire, Project Director, Egis / Bénédicte Authié, Project Manager, Egis
- 02:00 - What will change in infrastructure projects in BIM? Discover what IFC 4.3 will allow you to do, by Vincent Keller (MINnD) - Open BIM area
- 03:15 - Understanding concretely the interest of dictionaries and models, the key to BIM: semantics, with Alexandre Hersant (Building Smart France) - Open BIM area
Thursday, April 6th
- 9.30 am - OpenBIM and mobility: what contributions from the MINnD4Rail project? whose work is currently being carried out by Joao-Guilherme Alves Correa (MINnD) - Open BIM area
- 10.45 am - BIM, GIS and digital twins of territories: issues and realities (conference shared with other actors)
Egis speakers: Magalie Barrue, Bénédicte Authié
- 12:00 am - Connected worksites (potentially advanced to 5/04 9:30 or 17:30) (conference shared with other actors): GIS for worksite monitoring
Connected worksites: GIS for worksite monitoring
Egis speakers: Anne Lise Berthier, Christophe Blanchet
- 2.00 p.m. - From BIM to digital twins of infrastructures: what issues, what scales, what models (conference shared with other actors)
Speakers Egis: Nicolas Ferrara
- 2:45 pm - The Common Data Environment (CDE): what is it? what uses? how to use it well? with the very impressive work led by Christian Grobost (MINnD) - Open BIM area
- 3:45 pm - What progress has been made in OpenBIM work? What is Numeriter? intervention by Vincent Keller (MINnD and Building Smart France). These cooperative projects are supported by #Together Digital - Open BIM area