We work with governments, cities and private clients to take projects from idea right through to reality.
Over the past 40 years, we have established our reputation as a reliable, flexible and ethical long-term partner. By supporting projects across their whole lifecycle, we help build in financial, operational and environmental efficiency - right from the start.
From projects that cover 120,000 km of railways, 8,000 km of road and multiple smart city implementations, we’re proud to be improving the lives of millions of people in the region.
Our key areas of expertise:
- Design & engineering
- Programme & project management
- Works supervision & quality control
- Operation, maintenance & asset management
- PPP Structuring
- Inspection of structures & field surveys
- Environmental studies, monitoring and compensation
- Forest replacement & recovery
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Smart mobility solutions