Egis has been supporting its clients since 2003
Egis has been involved in this ambitious research project for more than 15 years, supporting TechnicAtome and then the CEA, and, since 2021, in two Site scheduling, management and coordination and works supervision missions.
A wide range of missions:
- Design and robustness studies of reinforced concrete structures including nuclear buildings and steel structures with respect to various stresses such as "hard core" earthquake, tornado, falling loads, explosion
- Dimensioning of seismic insulation
- Building modelling through the use of digital models provided by the client
- Advanced calculations in fast dynamics with consideration of material degradation
- Establishment of a methodology for calculating transferred spectra to determine the envelope spectra for each room
- Production of scrapping margin maps
- Justification of anchorages
- Justification of the creation and enlargement of hoppers
- Geotechnical studies
- Site scheduling, management and coordination
- Works supervision
In 2022, Egis has been awarded a 4-year civil engineering study framework contract for this research reactor, thus renewing its historical services. We will support the project management in its EPCM mission to carry out the civil engineering studies for the core, coolant and reactor buildings.
This emblematic nuclear project underlines our ability to support our clients at different project phases.