- Turnover of €1.13 billion (+7.6%), an increase due mainly to our road operation and building engineering activities.
- An order intake for engineering of €839 million, up 15% compared with 2017.
- 89 million euros of EBITDA, up €21 million on 2017.
- Distributable Net Profit (excluding capital gains) of €21.9 million, up €13.7 million on 2017, essentially owing to a strong increase in engineering profits.
- 14,850 employees around the world (4,300 in France), including nearly 8,500 in engineering. A 9% increase in the workforce.
26 March 2019
" In 2018, our Group recorded an excellent economic performance, with our increase in turnover driven by the dynamism of our road operation and building engineering activities. The order intake for engineering is up by 15%. The combined efforts of our different business units helped to deliver a strong increase in our operating profits and our distributable net profit (excluding capital gains). Our solid financial position will enable us to look confidently towards a new phase of our development with high ambitions for growth. "
Nicolas Jachiet, Chairman and CEO of Egis.
Credit: Mathias Ridde